Drive-Give-Serve - Neighbors Helping Neighbors...Conway, SC
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Neighbor to Neighbor of SC (N2N) is all about Neighbors helpings Neighbors! It is as simple as it sounds! You can help a neighbor by providing them with a ride to a medical appointment, grocery store, pharmacy, church, or other destination. One ride at a time, you can drive-give-serve!
Adults over 21 or Seniors impacted by illnesses or disabilities that prevent them from driving, can benefit from your assistance. If you have an hour to give, we would love to have you join our team of volunteer drivers!
- Flexible schedule
- No heavy lifting required
- Orientation to learn about our organization, policy, procedures, volunteer opportunities
- N2N provides excess accident medical coverage; excess volunteer liability coverage; excess automobile liability coverage
- miles, hours tracked
- Online system allows you to assign for rides that you would like to complete
Click the "I WANT TO HELP" button and fill out the form to find out more information about our program, today!
We'll work with your schedule.
Conway AreaConway, SC 29526
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Schedule - Minimum of 2 rides per month.
- Volunteer Insurance Provided