Irvine Nature Center is currently looking for individuals to volunteer as Facility Interns. The facilities intern will help our Building and Grounds Manager with the following tasks:
- Event set ups and break downs
- Weeding, mulching, mowing, weed eating
- As needed janitorial work
- Invasive management - removal, treatment, spraying, etc.
- Pruning, trimming, reforestation management, wood cutting and splitting
- Camp site prep and check
- Policing grounds for trash
Ideal hours 9-5 or 8-4, weekdays; some weekend and evening times
Best candidate would be interested in a career in facilities management; undergraduate with some experience preferred; transportation needed if not from Stevenson; enthusiasm for working outside at all time of the year and with a diverse group of people a plus.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- After-School Program Intern
- Are you handy and like the...
- Project Clean Stream
- Earth Friends Homeschool Program...
- Children’s Nature Series...
- Nature Preschool Volunteers
- Special Event Intern
- Do you have a green thumb? Join...
- Forest Dreamers Volunteers
- Volunteer Naturalist
- Animal Care & Exhibits Intern
- Development Intern
- Youth Program Leader- Summer...
- Naturalist Intern
- Storm Clean-Up!