Irvine Nature Center is currently looking for individuals to volunteer as Facility Interns. The facilities intern will help our Building and Grounds Manager with the following tasks:
- Event set ups and break downs
- Weeding, mulching, mowing, weed eating
- As needed janitorial work
- Invasive management - removal, treatment, spraying, etc.
- Pruning, trimming, reforestation management, wood cutting and splitting
- Camp site prep and check
- Policing grounds for trash
Ideal hours 9-5 or 8-4, weekdays; some weekend and evening times
Best candidate would be interested in a career in facilities management; undergraduate with some experience preferred; transportation needed if not from Stevenson; enthusiasm for working outside at all time of the year and with a diverse group of people a plus.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment