Land Stewardship & Facilities Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
8 people are interested
Irvine Nature Center is currently looking for individuals to help with Land Stewardship and Facilities. These volunteers will help our Land Steward and Facilities Manager with the following tasks:
- Invasive management - removal, treatment, spraying, etc.
- Weeding, mulching, mowing, weed eating
- Pruning, trimming, reforestation management, wood cutting and splitting
- Policing grounds for trash
- Camp site prep and check
- Event set ups and break downs
- As needed janitorial work
These volunteers are interested in land stewardship, conservation, land use, facilities, event logistics, and enthusiasm for working outside year-round with a diverse group of people. Undergraduates are encouraged to apply. Transportation from/to Stevenson University available; otherwise personal transportation required.
We'll work with your schedule.
Irvine Nature Center11201 Garrison Forest RoadOwings Mills, MD 21117
- Event Management
- Problem Solving
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Education
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 4 - 16 hours per week