Can you tutor Spanish and French? Help high school kids succeed!
WhenMon Jul 11, 2016 03:15 PM - Fri May 19, 2017 06:00 PM
Where8140 Vanalden Ave, Reseda, CA 9133510027 Lurline Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311Canoga Park, CA 91303
Become a tutor for our COLLEGE BOUND program!
PRIMARY FUNCTION:Works directly under the supervision of the Site Coordinator and is responsible for tutoring high school students with the concern for providing supervision and control over members. Will be responsible for creating and running group workshops as well as one-on-one academic assistance.
- High School Diploma. College student or graduate preferred.
- Experience and/or ability to work with teen youth.
- Knowledge of some or all subjects:
- (Foreign Language) French, Spanish
- Spanish/French Literature & Composition
- Strong communication skills both with staff and members.
- Ability to deal with general public.
SCHEDULE: Flexible after school hours: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Monday through Thursday
Saturdays are available per request, if students are available to meet then.
- Minimum commitment of one hour/week
LOCATIONS: Cleveland H.S., Chatsworth H.S., and/or Canoga Park H.S.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Email or call Cathy Mendoza: firstname.lastname@example.org
7245 Remmet Ave. Canoga Park, CA 91303
(818) 610-1054Thank you for wanting to make a difference in a young person's life!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 1 hour a week
- TB test clearance from within the past 3 years