We love bringing a smile to the faces of those in need!
DONATE TO THIS
79 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in Paws & Think, a leader in using the Human-Animal Bond to enhance lives in the Indianapolis community. We are currently looking for volunteers for program and organizational support.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR ORGANIZATION SUPPORT
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING TO EXPAND SEVERAL COMMITTEES WITHIN PAWS AND THINK, INC.
- Chair a fund-raising activity
- Volunteer for a committee (Events, Volunteer Recognition, Fundraising, Marketing)
- Provide articles and photos of current activities and interests
- Help maintain our database
- Become a Reading Buddy to support our in-school R.E.A.D. programs
- Assist in gathering and analyzing program support data
- Assist with Program Development or Volunteer Management
- For those who have the desire to help but lack the time, consider making a tax-deductible donation to Paws and Think, Inc.
We'll work with your schedule.
Indianapolis and Surrounding CommunitiesCarmel, Noblesville, Westfield, Zionsville, AvonPlainfield, Greenwood, Greenfield, ShelbyvilleINDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202
- Administrative Support
- Animal Therapy
- Program Management
- Crisis Intervention
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- As much time as you would like to commit!