The BradtoberFest Run/Rawk/Crawl connects Duluth’s craft beer, music, and running communities, offering participants a unique opportunity to sample local beer and music while traversing a path that links local breweries and beer-centric venues. Proceeds will benefit young musicians, supporting programs such as the Duluth Music Resource Center and FOBMF 's scholarship, fellowship, and other charitable programs.
We need volunteers to help with:
1) SETUP AND REGISTRATION: setting up tables and stage equipment, greeting and checking in attendees. Time commitment required: 3 hours.
2) ROUTE FUN AND SAFETY: leading runners and walkers along the route, encouraging participants, ensuring safety. For this position, we need both outgoing and safety-conscious folks to help make the event as fun and safe as possible. Time commitment required: 3 hours
3) RECEPTION AND CLEANUP: helping set up, greet performers, run awards ceremony, clean up reception venue. Time commitment required: 3 hours
Please see the event page for more information:
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Outdoor Recreation
- Community Outreach
- Music Arts
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 3 hour commitment within 10 am - pm window
- Good sense of humor and willingness to have fun!