Would you like to oversee a small organic vegetable garden in a peaceful oasis? Overseeing the garden only take a few hours per week with the help of other volunteers. You can set your own hours. And if you only want to help out, that's fine too. As a 501c3 nonprofit, we depend on volunteers.
Desert Ashram, a meditation and retreat center in northwest Tucson that is dedicated to universal spirituality, is home to numerous large trees, native plants and wildlife. A small vegetable garden, pecan orchard, fruit trees fed by gray water and solar energy are important parts of our dedication to living a harmonious and sustainable life.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Veggies in the Desert
- Retreat Center Admin Support
- Vegetarian Recipe Book
- Handyman or Woman for Meditation...
- Grounds Work for Desert Oasis
- Kitchen Help for Retreat Center
- Clean and Shining!
- Help Create YouTube Videos
- Irrigation Maintenance for...
- Kitchen Angel
- Do you love trees?
- Enjoy vegetarian meal and help...