Volunteers are needed to provide transportation to the elderly to go shopping, run errands, go to doctors appoinments, attend community events or to go a local senior center for a meal or particpate in activities. With limited transportation services available many seniors remain home as they have no one to give them a ride.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- 1hour or more
- Calls come in almost every day...
- The Elderly need help to stay in...
- Deliver Meals to the Homebound
- Oneida County 4 - H Youth...
- Pine Lake Thrift Store
- Tree Haven
- Respite Care Frienldy Visitor
- Tri County Coucil on Domestic...
- Friendly Village
- Headstart child care
- Office Helper
- Grace Lodge Assisted Living
- Sewing school Uniforms for...
- Past time Club