Gain experience in nonprofit communications!
26 people are interested
Our nonprofit organization, the Institute of Cultural Affairs, has been around for over 50 years. We work primarily on asset based community development and sustainability defined holistically to include environmental, economic, and social initiatives.
ICA staff is small and often wearing multiple hats - Though dedicated, we need a little help! There is an opportunity for technical tasks, storytelling, and a mix in-between.
Volunteering tasks may include(but are not limited to):
- Hyperlinking and cross linking organizations and initiatives
- Meta tagging and SEO
- Data analysis of user traffic
- Writing press releases
- Crafting community member/initiative bios
- Staff and Board bios
- Community event reporting
If you have any questions please email Caitlin at Csarro@ica-usa.org
We'll work with your schedule.
4750 N. Sheridan RoadChicago, IL 60640
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- At least 4 hours a week