Are you a part of an Organization such as a club, business, scout troop or civic group that is looking for a group volunteer opportunity?
Your team can make a huge difference in this incredibly sacred place
We rely on the help of volunteers to fulfill our mission to be a resource for the community and visitors alike. There are many ways to help. Please consider coming and joining the work at Waimea Valley, we have many wonderful options for our volunteer projects and will work to find the ones that fit with you.
Here is a brief overview of some possible projects:
(*note, not every project is available at all times, it's dependent on weather and our plans for the valley.)
- Beautification- Cleanup our cultural sites throughout the Valley
- Painting projects- get our bridges, railings, benches and buildings looking great
- Weed removal- help remove invasive plants and protect our botanical treasures
- Planting- Help us get the plants in the ground
- Hanai 'aina- Monthly opportunities to assist our conservation department. Be a part of rebuilding a native forest in the back of the Valley.
Contact us to find out more about how your group, large or small, can help care for Waimea Valley. We will plan out a great volunteering day together.
- Environmental Education
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- groups under 25, 2 hours; Over 25, 3 hours
- Contact the volunteer coordinator to set up a project today.