America On Track is looking for dedicated interns or volunteers to work with youth in our Emerging Leaders Program. Help America On Track inspire today’s youth to become tomorrow’s leaders through a 4-hour after school, interactive, multi-faceted 30-week structured curriculum.
- Gain invaluable work experience in a fun, exciting, mission-driven organization
- Gain a greater understanding of the educational system and education-related issues
- Receive a well-rounded experience working directly with youth while also learning about program preparation and other components for community-based agencies
- Develop a valuable skill set in youth development
- Receive great recommendation letters for scholarships, graduate school and jobs
For more information please call 714-531-7144 or visit us at www.AmericaOnTrack.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tu & Th 2-7pm