Relay For Life of Mid Peninsula Needs an Online & Social Communications Lead!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
The Online and Social Communications Lead ignites the passion for Relay For Life online within their community.
Individuals in this role are an online voice and connector to the community’s Relay For Life event. They are comfortable in using a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Relay Nation, forums, etc.) and are willing to learn ways to support and engage Relay participants through the online fundraising website.
Specific tasks can include:
* Update and maintain the Relay For Life event website with the critical information necessary to have a successful Relay event including: agendas, meeting notes, pre- fundraiser details, etc.
* Engage people through the Relay For Life event Facebook page.
* Update and maintain Relay For Life event Twitter feed.
* Coordinate with the Fundraising Lead to promote fundraisers on social media.
* Communicate through coaching emails from the Relay For Life event website.
* Correspond and support online registration needs from participants.
* With the Recognition Lead, recognize teams, participants, sponsors, etc.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Mid PeninsulaRedwood City, CA 94062
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend.