Relay For Life of Mid PeninsulaNeeds an Entertainment Lead!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Entertainment Lead oversees all of the entertainment that takes place during the Relay For Life event, which may include choosing the type of entertainment and when it occurs.
Individuals in this role are creative, organized, and know what it takes to have a good time. Additionally, individuals in this role are comfortable with and willing to cultivate relationships with various groups and organizations in the community that are willing to contribute to and participate in the excitement of the Relay For Life event.
Specific tasks include:
* Collaborate with Ceremonies Lead and Relay Activities Lead regarding schedule of events and activities to plan and implement Relay For Life event activities.
* Meet monthly or bi-monthly with the Experience Lead to discuss goals and progress.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Mid PeninsulaRedwood City, CA 94062
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend