Relay For Life of Mid Peninsula Needs a Relay Activities Lead!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Relay Activities Lead oversees all of the activities that take place during the Relay For Life event which may include choosing the type of activities and when they occur.
Individuals in this role are creative, organized, and know what it takes to have a good time. Additionally, individuals in this role are comfortable cultivating relationships with various and vast groups and organizations in the community that are willing to contribute to the implementation of creating a dynamic and exciting Relay For Life event.
Specific tasks include:
* Plan and implement Relay For Life event activities.
* Collaborate with Ceremonies Lead and Entertainment Lead regarding schedule of events.
* Meet monthly or bi-monthly with the Experience Lead to discuss goals and progress.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Mid PeninsulaRedwood City, CA 94062
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on the time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend