Patient and Family Care Volunteers are directly involved with with patient and family. They provide:
- A hand to hold and a voice that reassures
- Support in the final moments of life
- Reading and writing letters for the patient
- Help with Legacy projects such as "Hands of Grace", Scrapbooking, etc.
- Spiritual care and prayer
- Bereavement care
We service Greenwood, Abbeville, Newberry, Saluda, Laurens, & McCormick counties.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training