Relay For Life of Mid Peninsula Needs Community Champions!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Community Champions are strong advocates for building the Relay For Life event within their communities.
Individuals in this role are a voice and outward-facing champion for the Relay For Life event in their community. They are outgoing and willing to speak to groups and individuals about Relay For Life, with the goal of bringing more exposure, people, and fundraising to the event. This can be in the form of new teams, survivors, caregivers, or individuals. They are strong advocates for Relay For Life within their community using their networks to bring more awareness to the event.
Specific tasks can include:
* Recruit teams and individuals to participate in the Relay For Life event.
* Assist Survivors and Caregivers Lead with survivor and caregiver recruitment.
* Assist Sponsorship Lead with sponsor recruitment.
* Assist People Lead with committee recruitment.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Mid PeninsulaRedwood City, CA 94062
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend