Heartland Hospice’s Veterans Companion Program is in need of compassionate, friendly, and caring former and active duty military members to volunteer a few hours a month enhancing the lives of Veterans in need.
Our Veterans are seeking the friendship and comradery they experienced as soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen. By donating time socializing and providing emotional support, you could significantly enrich the lives of the men and women who honored your same uniform.
The emotional reward for both you and your fellow Veterans is amazing!
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per month
- 2-Step TB test at our expense
- Friendly Visitor - Batavia -...
- Administrative Volunteers Needed...
- Hospice Friendly Visit Volunteer
- Veterans for Veterans: Calling...
- Friendly Visitor - Glen Ellyn
- Friendly Visitors - Heartland...
- No person should die ALONE
- Crocheting, Quilting, Knitting...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor -...
- NEW Volunteer Training this...
- Veterans serving Veterans...
- Pet Enrichment Volunteer