We are collecting talent for our Marketing & Fundraising Team to help us spread the word about SNIP and cultivate the funding base we need to reach our goal to build a high-volume, low-cost, Spay/Neuter clinic in the Treasure Valley. This clinic will be a milestone for the families and animals in our communities!
Depending on your particular skills and desires, you can apply your talents to any number of activities:
- Soliciting auction and in-kind donations from area businesses
- Assisting with outreach and fundraising events
- Building and managing our donor base
- Writing copy for online and print media
- Making short presentations to community groups
You will meet with SNIP staff and other team members bi-monthly to strategize and coordinate action plans, and then go forth and do your magic. What a great opportunity to use your skills, be part of a dedicated team, and make a difference!
For more information about SNIP, visit us at www.snipidaho.org.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours per month