Administrive Support Needed From Parents/Family Members Raising Kids with Mental Health Challenges
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where655 E. jersey street, 1st floorTRINITAS Regional Medical Centerelizabeth, NJ 07206
The New Jersey Parents Caucus is seeking parents, caregivers and family members raising children with mental health challenges, including emotional/behavioral and substance abuse disorders, to provide administrative office support in our Elizabeth Office. NJPC is a family and youth-driven advocacy organization whose mission is to ensure that parents, caregivers, family members and youth are given the opportunity to play a strong and active role in the conceptualization, development and delivery of services for their children and impacted youth - NOTHING ABOUT US WITHOUT US! Volunteer will aid parents, caregivers and youth accessing NJPC for advocacy, information and referral, support groups, legislative advocacy, etc.
- Administrative Support
- Mental Health
- Office Management
- Youth Services
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- minimum two days per week
- parent, caregiver or family members of child with emotional/behavioral challenge
- Grant Writer
- Administrive Support Needed From...
- Website Maintenance
- Fund Development: Help Us Help...
- RESEARCHER / EVALUATOR NEEDED...
- NJPC Youth Justice Initiative
- Training Coordinator Needed for...
- NJPC Youth Justice Initiative:...
- Communications / Public...
- HELP US DEVELOP NON PROFIT...
- Peer Support Needed: Family...