Want to make a difference?
If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, we need your help. Come join our volunteer Hospice team. The contribution of volunteers are essential to the important work provided by our hospice team. Hospice volunteers report having a deep sense of personal satisfaction in being there for someone during such a poignant time in their life. They feel as though they are making a significant contribution to the community and providing a service that they hope others would offer to them if they were in need. Many volunteers feel that helping people through the dying process keeps them focused on prioritizing important aspect of their own lives. There are several different ways that you can be involed with Grace Hospice in the San Antonio, TX area:
Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members.
Providing assistance with clerical duties in our office.
Assisting in our bereavement department.
Supporting special projects.
Please contact Diana, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-468-0786, visit our website www.ghospice.com or simply click on the link below to begin your adventure with Grace Hopice.
Main Office Number 210-525-1400
Fax (210) 525-1401
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Very flexible. Will work around your schedule.
- "A smile goes a long way to a...
- You Too Can Help!
- Youth Office Volunteers
- Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
- Spend Time With A Hospice...
- Gain Administrative Experience!...
- Be A Friend To A Hospice Patient
- Veterans Interested In Visiting...
- Help a hospice patient - very...
- Youth Volunteers Needed - Gain...
- Bring Joy To A Hospice Patient!
- You Too Can Make A Difference!
- It's A Wonderful Time To...
- Volunteer With Grace Hospice!
- Are You Caring? Become an...