Compassus provides hospice care all around the lake area. Volunteers serve in their own community on a schedule that fits their availability. Time commitment is flexible. Volunteers may:
- Make friendly visits to the patient's home or nursing home
- Provide companionship, a listening ear, etc.
- Provide a break for caregivers
- Help with tasks in the office
Hospice volunteers are non-medical, and do not provide hands-on personal care. All volunteers are trained, and background screenings are completed on each volunteer.
We love our volunteers! They are a vital part of the Compassus team.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 3 hours/week, depending on assignment
- Criminal background check, personal references and TB skin test