3DS participants learn to give stellar investor pitches.
- 3 Day Startup is an intense, action-packed experience focused on entrepreneurship and self-discovery. Students push their limits and build long-lasting friendships while working through the hectic, exhilarating early days of a startup.
- The 3DS organizer will work with the local organizing team to execute a 3 Day Startup at OSU. 3DS has historically been organized and run by individuals who have a passion for startups. Our organizers range from undergrads and PhD students to professors and administrators.
- Organizing a 3 Day Startup program is a challenging and deeply rewarding endeavor ideal for anyone looking to develop skills in entrepreneurship and educational program development. From start to finish, organizing usually takes 2 to 3 months.The end product is an experience that changes the lives of students throughout the community and builds long-lasting friendships.
- The organizer will build a professional reputation within the community and beyond for being able to deliver a sophisticated entrepreneurship program. The relationships our organizers build with leaders in the community often lead to jobs, internships and a boost for their own startups.
- 3DS provides the training, tools, and support for local organizing teams to fully plan and organize the program. The various roles of an organizing team entail Operations, Recruitment, Sponsorship and Publicity.
- We send a trained facilitator to run the program to make sure that 3 Day Startup is an unforgettable experience.
- Strategic Planning
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 10 hours per week
- Must be current OSU student, faculty or staff.