The sense of community and healthy hot meals enriches the lives of local seniors. We need you to serve this twice weekly meal. Currently meals are served every Monday and Wednesday from 12-1pm.
We need volunteers to set up & serve the meal on Wednesdays from 11am-2pm (at the Lake City Community Center). There are lots of different roles to play so there's something for everyone in this volunteer opportunity (and did we mention you get a free lunch?).
Visit our Website for more details: http://hungerintervention.org/volunteering/
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A brief on-site orientation will be given on the first day
- Serve a Healthy Meal to Seniors...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Dishwashers Needed to Make...
- AmeriCorps Nutrition Program...
- Volunteer dishwashers have the...
- Healthy HIP Pack Packing Parties
- Check-In Volunteer
- Website Designer Need To Improve...
- Use your cooking skills to feed...
- Looking for a hospitality host (...