We seek mature, personable, and discreet individuals to greet and direct visitors to the inpatient adolescent unit during regularly scheduled family programs and visiting hours on the weekends (12:45-2:30PM Saturday and Sunday).
This volunteer position will afford you with an opportunity to interact with patients, family members and staff and gain exposure to the operations of a psychiatric hospital and various staff roles and functions. You will also learn about the types of services offered to individuals with psychiatric or addiction disorders.Volunteers may select available weekend dates that work with their availability.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours on Sat or Sun 1-2 times per month
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Business Office Assistant
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Meditation Group Leader
- Calling All Sunday Morning Bakers!
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Medical Library Assistant
- Share your love of art on Monday...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Weekend Visiting Hours...
- Weekend Visiting Hours Greeter...
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Admissions Office Patient/Family...
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...