We seek mature individuals to share their love of art in a relaxed home atmosphere with adult patients on Mondays at 10:00 a.m. You do not have to be a professional artist; however, if you love art, you have likely been dabbling in it for a while as a hobby or in a classroom setting. Alternate your volunteer schedule with other volunteers who also support this program that provides an enjoyable pastime for our patients. Hospital orientation required and ongoing supervision is provided.
Please tell us more about yourself by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- one hour on Monday at 10:00 a.m. 2x per month
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Adolescent Programs-School Time...
- Business Office Assistant
- Make some music!
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Meditation Group Leader
- Calling All Sunday Morning Bakers!
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Medical Library Assistant
- Monday 10:00 a.m. Art Group for...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Adolescent Unit-Greet Visitors...
- Greet Patients & Families During...
- Delight Patients with Your...
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Family & Patient...
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...