Bandera County Senior Medicare Patrol Makes a Difference
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where515 Main StBandera, TX 78003
The Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) is a peer-to-peer program to help Medicare beneficiaries "Protect-Detect-Report" Medicare Fraud. The SMP is a nation-wide program imitated by the Administration on Aging in 1997. The program focuses on using volunteers to educate Medicare beneficiaries about Medicare scams, fraud and abuse.
After a three-module training which empowers interested persons, particularly older adults, participants will be able, if they wish, to provide information, short presentations and/or host group activities in English and/or Spanish for Medicare beneficiaries to Protect, Detect, and Report Medicare fraud and financial exploitation throughout their communities.
All are welcome including Professionals!
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Vary - Will work with you
- Have own or arrange transportation
- Medina County Senior Medicare...
- Wilson County Senior Medicare...
- Wilson County Advocate for Older...
- Frio County Senior Medicare...
- Kerr County Ombudsman
- Bandera County Advocate for...
- Guadalupe County Advocate for...
- Atascosa County Senior Medicare...
- Wilson County Ombudsman
- Comal County Advocate for Older...
- Bandera County Senior Medicare...
- Gillespie County Ombudsman
- Guadalupe County Ombudsman
- Kerr County Senior Medicare...
- Medina County Ombudsman
- Karnes County Advocate for Older...
- Bexar Volunteer Benefits Counselor
- Frio County Advocate for Older...
- Kendall County Advocate for...
- Atascosa County Ombudsman