Reporting to the Membership and Outreach Coordinator the Volunteer Donor Relations Specialist will be responsible for supporting our efforts in potential donor identification and ensuring that our supporters have an amazing donation experience. Not only do you help Red Panda Network continue to grow, you have a flexible schedule that is based on your availability.
The Ideal Volunteer:
- Has donor and gift management experience using a CRM, specifically Salesforce.
- Has report and query generation experience with Salesforce.
- Is able to assist with data transfer from Donor Perfect to Salesforce.
- Will have excellent research and writing skills.
- Will have experience with donor cultivation.
- Possesses a passion for conservation, community development and small businesses
- Has a flexible schedule
- Can work independently and in a small team environment
- Donor and gift management experience
- Report and query generation
- Data transfer
- Research and identify potential donors
Specifics of Terms
Hours: Initially roughly 5 hours per week, ongoing variable hours
Place of work: telecommute from home (if you are in the Bay area occasional personal meetings are welcome)
Period of notice which you and RPN must give upon ending involvement: Two weeks
HOW TO APPLY
Email CV, cover letter, and availability for a phone interview to: email@example.com
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 months
- Must respond to emails within 48 hours