Help Restore HOPE in a child- help us feed the hungry children.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
93 people are interested
Kidz Power Pacs is a local feeding ministry in Berkeley and Jefferson County WV. We feed hungry children and help their families with food and other resources. We are expecting over 800 children this year that will need fed on a weekely basis.
Ways to help:
1. Pray! Pray for the children, their families, the schools/staff, the ministry and our communities.
2. Sponsor a child for just $20 dollars a month which feeds that child every weekend, during school breaks and through out the summer. Or donate any amount as all donations are greatly appreciated.
3. Help pack the food bags once a month (normally 3rd weekend) at Eagle School Intermediate. Friday night we start at 430 pm to unload the truck. Saturday we gather at 9 am for refreshments, 930 for instructions and announcements and pack the food at 10 am. Normally done by noon.
4. Hold a food drive, a fundraiser and / or invite us to share about the ministry with your church, orgainzation or business. Help volunteer at our events and set ups.
5. Help spread the news about the ministry.
6. Help deliver the food to our local schools or help pick up the food once a month.
Thank you all for your continual prayers, love and support!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO BOX 2805Martinsburg, WV 25402
- People 55+