Help Restore HOPE in a child- help us feed the hungry children.
Community Combined Ministries
Kidz Power Pacs is a local feeding ministry in Berkeley and Jefferson County WV. We feed hungry children and help their families with food and other resources. We are expecting over 900 children this year that will need fed on a weekly basis.
Ways to help:
1. Pray! Pray for the children, their families, the schools/staff, the ministry and our communities.
2. Sponsor a child for just $20 dollars a month which feeds that child every weekend, during school breaks and through out the summer. Or donate any amount as all donations are greatly appreciated.
3. Help pack the food bags once a month (normally 3rd weekend) at Eagle School Intermediate. Friday night we start at 430 pm to unload the truck. Saturday we gather at 9 am for refreshments, 930 for instructions and announcements and pack the food at 10 am. Normally done by noon. Please check our website: www.communitycombined.org for actual packing dates as the 3rd weekend may vary due to school breaks or school availability.
4. Hold a food drive, a fundraiser and / or invite us to share about the ministry with your church, organization or business. Help volunteer at our events and set ups.
5. Help spread the news about the ministry.
6. Help deliver the food to our local schools or help pick up the food once a month.
Thank you all for your continued prayers, love and support!
About Community Combined Ministries
PO BOX 2805, Martinsburg, WV 25402, US
To follow the vision God has given and bring communities together to work in unity. To help spread His word, love and grace while helping our fellow neighbors. To serve as a link between churches, individuals and businesses and to strive for all to unite to help feed the hungry.
Community Combined Ministries, Inc. follows God's inspired mission: to assist families with nutritional support and other services. We are a Non Profit 501(c)3 organization. We have trade named our meal packages delivered to area schools through our weekend, break and summer program: Kidz Power Pacs. As of October 2019 we are serving 40 schools and expecting over 1000 children. We are also partnering with King Foods ministry as an outreach center to provide discount groceries to our community.