Did you know that 1 in 5 children in King County struggle with hunger? Help feed our community through one of the following opportunities:
- Community Dining: Help prepare and serve meals for seniors through a community dining volunteer experience.
- Nutrition Education: Assist in cooking, nutrition, or gardening classes.
- Food Pantry Support: Volunteer at a local food bank.
- Food Delivery: Deliver meals or groceries to homebound individuals.
Are you 55 or older? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground is a national service program that makes volunteering easy and rewarding by finding volunteer positions for those 55 years and older. We partner with 60 public and nonprofit organizations in need of volunteers and can help find the right opportunity for you!
Volunteering - From compassion to action. Contact RSVP now.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Tutor Children & Youth
- Assist with Children & Youth...
- Child Care
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- Nutrition Education: Class...
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Chef Instructor
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Nutrition Instructor
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- After School Tutor