Are you 55 or older? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground is a national service program that makes volunteering easy and rewarding by finding volunteer positions for those 55 years and older. We partner with 60 public and nonprofit organizations in need of volunteers and can help find the right opportunity for you!
Opportunities include the following:
- Increase school readiness and K-12 success through mentoring and tutoring
- Increase food security in communities by volunteering in food banks, community dining programs or cooking and nutrition classes
- Promote independence for older adults and those with disabilities by providing food, transportation, companionship, education and other services
- Assist with housing and employment opportunities by teaching ESL or ABE classes or mentoring refugees families and individuals
- Support veterans by assisting them at the VA Medical Center
- Build capacity for King County nonprofits in a number of needed areas
Helping people, changing lives. Join us. Contact RSVP now.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Tutor Children & Youth
- Assist with Children & Youth...
- Child Care
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- Nutrition Education: Class...
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Chef Instructor
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Nutrition Instructor
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- After School Tutor