Are you 55 or older? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground is a national service program that makes volunteering easy and rewarding by finding volunteer positions for those 55 years and older. We partner with over 50 public and nonprofit organizations in need of volunteers and can help find the right opportunity for you!
Over 16% of King County children live in poverty. Seeking volunteers to provide vital support to at-risk students in kindergarten through high school. Make a difference by making a commitment to one of the following opportunities:
Tutor- Help students academically, one-on-one, in small groups, or online. Make learning exciting, relevant and creative.
Mentor- Provide encouragement, guidance and emotional support to economically disadvantaged students and those with exceptional needs.
Helping students, changing lives. Contact RSVP now and make a difference!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Tutor Children & Youth
- Assist with Children & Youth...
- Child Care
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- Nutrition Education: Class...
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Chef Instructor
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Nutrition Instructor
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- After School Tutor