Are you 55 or older? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground is a national service program that makes volunteering easy and rewarding by finding volunteer positions for those 55 years and older. We partner with over 50 public and nonprofit organizations in need of volunteers and can help find the right opportunity for you!
In Seattle alone, roughly 33,000 adults lack a high school diploma or GED and 56,000 residents have limited English proficiency, both critical barriers to success. Volunteer needed to teach or assist with:
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- GED tutoring
Help others achieve their dreams. Volunteer. Contact RSVP now.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Child Care
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- Nutrition Education: Class...
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Chef Instructor
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Nutrition Instructor
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- After School Tutor