- Serve meal to clients at 5PM. If there are 4 or more servers, serve at their seats. If less, serve in a line, cafeteria-style.
- Keep kitchen clean "as you go."
- Close kitchen and front doors at 6PM.
- Clean dining room, bathrooms and kitchen to be ready for the next day.
- Have a clean, stocked kitchen, bathroom and dining area at the end of the evening.
- Clean all pots, pans, cups, and dishware.
- Clean sanitizer, stovetop, ovens and counters.
- Clean refrigerators and freezers, removing outdated and/or spoiled food.
- Safely store leftovers in appropriate containers with date labels.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment