THE AMADI GUESS FOUNDATION IS IN NEED OF HELP FOR OUR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMMING AT PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS IN IRVING, TX!
Early Childhood Centers 3:00-5:30 p.m. (NEED 2 SITE COORDINATORS. MUST HAVE CHILD CARE EXPERIENCE)
Elementary School 2:30-6:30 p.m.
Middle School 3:00-7:00 p.m.
We need assistance with the following:
- Homework help
- Tutoring (Must be knowledgeable in ALL subjects)
- Enrichment Lessons
- Physical Activities
- Responsible for tutoring children and adolescents.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide information appropriate to any age-related needs of the students served.
- Must have the knowledge to provide educational assistance in all subject areas for student's K-12th grade and helps students to develop good study habits.
- Ensures that the kids are being supervised properly and keeping their area clean.
- Preparing and teaching lesson plans
- Pass out snacks and meals
- Completes required paperwork for programming purposes.
- Duties stated above, including:
- Point of contact for the Asst. Program Director
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed and ready to turn in.
Pay Rate: $10-10.50/hr
- Physical Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Good academic record, some college credit, experience working with children, and/or HS Diploma/GED