THE AMADI GUESS FOUNDATION IS IN NEED OF ENRICHMENT INSTRUCTORS AND SITE COORDINATORS FOR OUR AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM IN IRVING, TX!
Early Childhood Centers 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Elementary School 2:30-6:30 p.m.
Middle School 3:00-7:00 p.m.
We need assistance with the following:
- Homework help
- Tutoring (Must be knowledgeable in ALL subjects)
- Enrichment Lessons
- Physical Activities
- Responsible for tutoring children and adolescents.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide information appropriate to any age-related needs of the students served.
- Must have the knowledge to provide educational assistance in all subject areas for student's K-12th grade and helps students to develop good study habits.
- Ensures that the kids are being supervised properly and keeping their area clean.
- Preparing and teaching lesson plans
- Pass out snacks and meals
- Completes required paperwork for programming purposes.
- Perform all of the duties of the Enrichment Instructor and other duties as assigned by the Program Director, including:
- Ensure that all staff are kept informed of communications regarding the after-school program and the site.
- Monitor the relationships between childcare staff and parents. Ensure that staff always greet parents warmly and speak to them positively about their child.
- Report any and all concerns regarding children, staff, parents or facility immediately to the Program Director.
- Delegate program tasks and ensure that staff is completing them.
- Verify that paperwork has been filled out and placed in the folders for the drivers to pick up at the end of the week.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of all required documentation for the food program.
Pay Rate: $10-10.50/hr
- Physical Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Good academic record, some college credit, experience working with children, and/or HS Diploma/GED