Help a child in foster care!
42 people are interested
Be the powerful voice that speaks up for children in your community. Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). We serve Walton and Newton Counties.
As a CASA volunteer you will be expected to:
- Visit your assigned foster child(ren) a minimum once a month.
- Write recommendations for court hearings
- Attend the court hearings, if possible, to support your foster child.
You will make a difference in the life of a child!
Visit our website at https://www.alcovycasa.org to fill out an application or contact
Monica Laguaite at email@example.com 678-625-1246
Our next orientation class begins in October. We would love to hear from you!
We'll work with your schedule.
Walton CountyMonroe, GA 30655
- Child Welfare
- Child Advocacy
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month visit with child, write report
- Training 30 classroom, 10 hours of court observation