Advocating for the best interest of children in foster care in Newton and Walton counties
- Visit a foster child a minimum once a month.
- Write recommendations for court hearings
- Attend the court hearings, if possible, to support your foster child.
- We need male volunteers to connect with boys in the foster care system!
Be the powerful voice that speaks up for children in your community. Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA). We serve Walton and Newton Counties.
Visit our website at https://www.alcovycasa.org to fill out an application or contact
Monica Laguaite at email@example.com 678-625-1246
Our next orientation class begins in October. We would love to hear from you!
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Child Advocacy
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 30 hours of classroom training
- 10 hours of court observation