If you've ever thought about joining Miscarriage Matters, now's the time! With so many positions available, we guarantee there's a place for you! We are currently in need of a Virtual Marketing Manager. Ready to make a difference? Start today! Ready, Set, Volunteer! Bilingual? Please consider joining our team! Listo, listos, voluntarios!
Role and Responsibilities
- Directs and oversees the organization's marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Conducts market research and develops marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines.
- Reviews changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Reports to top executives.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business-related field preferred, but we will consider an associate degree, if pursuing Bachelor Degree
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, social media content, and email
- Excellent time management skills
- 1+ year administrative or director experience
- Administrative supervision of 5 or more staff members
- Experience interacting with both internal and external customers.
*We will respond to inquiries via our mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Graphic Design / Print
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week for 90 days
- Own a computer and telephone