Position Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Type of position: Volunteer, unpaid
Role and Responsibilities:
* Directs and oversees the organization's marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
* Conducts market research and develops marketing plans for specific products, services, or business lines.
* Reviews changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusts marketing plan accordingly.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Leads and directs the work of others.
* Reports to top executives.
* Be available at least 7 hours per week
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business-related field preferred, but we will consider an associate degree, if pursuing Bachelor Degree
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, social media content, and email
* Excellent time management skills
* 1+ year administrative or director experience
* Administrative supervision of 5 or more staff members
* Experience interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Graphic Design / Print
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 7 hours per week for 90 days.
- Own a computer and telephone.