Role and Responsibilities
- Researches funding sources that match specific projects and programs.
- Supplies post-award progress reports to grantors as required.
- Writes and develops grant proposals.
- Serves as a contact with potential grantor after submission of proposal.
- Assist writing projects include developing proposals, generating boilerplate for future applications, and overseeing a writing assistant
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, reports and other special projects
- Maintain and compile monthly calendars for grants and schedules
- Work closely with directors and executives to decide what funding to apply for and create timelines for grants
- Supervise at least 1 writing assistant
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School or GED diploma
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, social media research, and email
- Excellent time management skills
- 2+ years grant writing or fundraiser experience
- Track record of awarded grants equaling 5k or more
- An associate or bachelor degree in business administration, finance, or accounting.
Experience interacting with both internal and external customers/clients/volunteers
*We will respond to inquiries via our mailbox:
Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Grant Writing / Research
- Financial Planning
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12 hours per week for 90days
- Sales, Entrepreneurs, Fundraising B2B, and B2C
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Volunteer Relations Unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid