About half of the patients at Good Shepherd Hospice live in their own homes or in the home of a family member. Most of our families are the sole caregivers of their loved ones, committing their time and energy to caring for them. To show appreciation for the commitment they've made and the hard work they do everyday we put together baskets with items just for them to help lift their day and their spirit.
We need someone to volunteer 1-2 hours twice a month to:
- help shop for the basket items and
- put baskets together at the Good Shepherd Hospice office
We need someone who is available between 8-5 during the work week.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a month
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Hospice volunteering isn't for...
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Make appreciation baskets for...
- Special Relationships
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Teach others in the field of...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Hospice Volunteers are...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant!
- Human Kindness has Healing Power
- One stitch at a time
- Help Us in the Hospice Office!
- Grief Packets for Loved Ones
- Hospice "Tuck-in" Volunteer
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Brighten a Day! Visit our...