Volunteers 17 & older needed in every grade level & every campus throughout Brazoria county to teach colorful hands-on financial literacy and economic basics. All program materials and training is provided. Elementary school classes are 5 weeks long, one hour a week for 5 weeks. Middle grades are usually one hour a week for 7-8 weeks. High school programs are usually periodically throughout a semester.
Volunteers can pick the school and grade level and hours that best fits their needs.
One hour per week for 5 weeks - you get to schedule your 5 hours when it's convenient for you.
- Financial Planning
- System Engineering
- Business Planning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- 5 hours at your convenience
- Classroom Volunteer-Pearland ISD
- Inspire & Educate E.C. Mason...
- Classroom Volunteer-Sweeny ISD
- "Help a Child" at Hood Case...
- Classroom Volunteer-Pearland...
- Volunteer to teach youth of...
- Empowering youth to own their...
- Bowl-a-thon Volunteer
- Inspire and Educate Seventh...
- "Campus Coordinator"
- Classroom Volunteer-Alvin Campuses
- Brazoria County Business Hall of...
- Event Planner
- 2019 Celebrity Waiter Event
- Junior Achievement Classroom...
- Classroom Volunteer-Brazosport ISD
- Educate and Inspire at...
- Alvin-Mark Twain classroom...
- Make a Difference at Danbury...
- Classroom Volunteer-Pearland Area