Become a Spiritual Care Volunteer to Hospice Patients in Chester County, PA !
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Heartland Hospice is seeking Spiritual Care Volunteers willing to volunteer their time to aid the growth of our spiritual care program. There are many spiritual issues that can arise during the end of life for both patients and their loved ones. Spritual Care Volunteers may have the opportunities to:
- Provide Sacrament at end of life.
- Sit vigil with actively dying patients and loved ones providing prayer, meditation and spiritual support.
- Address any spiritual or existential issues that may arise with end of life care
- Provide a ministry of presence.
*Our service area is Delaware and Chester counties.
Please Be Assured that I do answer ALL inquiries! IF you don't hear back from me, there is a glitch in the email system! PLEASE call my cell OR email me directly!
Debra Toole at email@example.com for more information.
DEBRA'S cell: 302-593-4649
We'll work with your schedule.
Chester CountyChester County, PA 19382
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Life Coaching
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This is a great opportunity for retired clergy, rabbis, pastoral counselors, eucharistic minister