Become a Spiritual Care Volunteer to Hospice Patients in Chester County, PA !
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereChester CountyChester County, PA 19382
Heartland Hospice is seeking Spiritual Care Volunteers willing to volunteer their time to aid the growth of our spiritual care program. There are many spiritual issues that can arise during the end of life for both patients and their loved ones. Spritual Care Volunteers may have the opportunities to:
- Provide Sacrament at end of life.
- Sit vigil with actively dying patients and loved ones providing prayer, meditation and spiritual support.
- Address any spiritual or existential issues that may arise with end of life care
- Provide a ministry of presence.
*Our service area is Delaware and Chester counties.
Please Be Assured that I do answer ALL inquiries! IF you don't hear back from me, there is a glitch in the email system! PLEASE call my cell OR email me directly!
Debra Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DEBRA'S cell: 302-593-4649
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This is a great opportunity for retired clergy, rabbis, pastoral counselors, eucharistic minister
- Be A Hospice Companion Volunteer...
- Become a Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for...
- A Medical Student Opportunity in...
- An Opportunity to Relax while...
- Become a Spiritual Care...
- A Dying Request - To Be With a...
- A Music Companion for Hospice...
- A Music Companion For Hospice...
- A Hospice VIGIL Volunteer for...
- Become A Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Volunteer for...