Please arrive by 10 am for sign-in.
All volunteers can enter the building at the front door. Turn left towards and through the double doors to the front desk.
The kitchen and dining area are located in the basement. Enter the elevator by Central Desk and push 'B' for the dinning room. Turn left from the elevator towards the dining room and kitchen areas.
Ask for April Allison, The Boulevard, Dietary Service Manager and your principal contact for the event.
10-11:30 - Apron & hairnets are distributed and teams of volunteers assembled in the dining room area.
11:30 - IFH Executive Director Public Presentation
11:45 - Lunch served
1-1:30 - Cleanup
Event Tasks are as follows:
- - Making salad
- - Setup dessert table
- - Setup steam table
- - Serving the residents
- - Volunteer time to eat and socialize with residents
- - Prepare 'left-over' meal plates
- - Clean-up
View what we do:
Facebook us at:
You will have a blast!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Plan and Lead an Art Group for...
- Healthy Living Skills Facilitator
- Join Our Associate Board
- Lead a Women's Discussion Group
- Board Member Candidates Wanted!
- Serve Christmas Dinner
- Men's Discussion Group Facilitator
- Share-A-Meal Event (SAM)
- Garden Volunteer
- In a Musical Group or...
- Donation Drives
- Serve Thanksgiving Dinner