If you are 55+ and would like to have an impact on the communties in the Knox, Lincoln, and Waldo County areas, we would love to hear from you.
We need volunteers to serve in the following ways:
1. Be a tutor or mentor to youth
2. Provide transportation for homebound seniors to stores, appointments, etc.
3. Provide companionship to homebound seniors
4. Assist food pantries and soup kitchen with serving those in need
If you are a regular volunteer, then you know the satisfaction that comes from helping others. Surveys tell us that most folks become volunteers because someone asked them to. Consider yourself asked, and ask a friend to join you.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Elder care
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 2 hours a week