JOB TITLE: Design and Marketing
REPORT TO: Program Manager
PURPOSE: To develop fundraising and marketing tools to assist PFA in reaching our vision and organizational goals.
TIME COMMITMENT: Varies may work off-site or from home.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be 18yrs or older, creative, innovated, and able to manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Any of the following, as suits your skill set and knowledge base as instructed by Program Management:
- Design marketing materials which may include posters, flyers, cards, etc.
- Take videos, photography, of PFA animals, staff, events, etc.
- Assist with website design and maintenance WordPress knowledge and ability required.
TRAINING: Brief orientation, tour and review of the job description with the program manager. On-the-job training with experienced volunteers and staff.
DRESS CODE: Required at PFA clinics and events: Volunteer T-shirt and name tag. Wear long pants which can get wet and dirty and know that clothing will be exposed to bleach solution. Closed toe, rubber-soled non-slip shoes.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Web Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18