Walk to End Alzheimer's is the Alzheimer's Association's annual signature event to educate, advocate, raise public awareness and funds for alzheimer's disease research and support services. This Walk in Stockton at Victory Park is set to attract approximately 600 walkers and needs over 100 volunteers to help with the walk. Duties and timeframes are dependent upon specific jobs that range from walker registration to assisting in the family pavilion, food and beverage, route monitors, -shirt distribution, route cheerleaders, set up and tear down etc. This volunteer opportunity is available for individuals and small/large groups.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Need Person w/Pick-up Truck or...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...