Walk to end Alzheimer's is the Alzheimer's Association's annual signature event to educate, advocate, raise public awareness and funds for Alzheimer's disease research and support services. This Walk in Sacramento at the State Capitol is set to attract approximately 3,400 walkers and needs over 300 volunteers to help with the Walk. Duties and time-frames are dependent upon specific jobs that range from walker registration to assisting in the family pavilion, food and beverage, route monitors, t-shirt distribution, route cheerleaders, set up and tear down, etc. Set up is on Friday, September 22, from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. The Walk is on Saturday, September 23, from 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Thank you for responding to this post. If you do not receive a response about helping out, you are encouraged to sign-up as a participant in the Walk.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's