Share your enthusiasm for sales, become a Museum Store Assistant
2 people are interested
Museum Store Assistants provide support to our museum store staff by organizing shelves, offer light cleaning assistance, promote store items to visitors, and process sales using the POS StoreLive System. A friendly disposition, willingness to learn a simple point of sale system, and light lifting capabilities required. Store assistants direct visitors to the visitor's center and share information about upcoming events with visitors.
About Ephrata Cloister Associates
632 W MAIN ST, EPHRATA, PA 17522, US
Ephrata Cloister preserves and interprets this 18 th Century religious community as a living example of religious tolerance and intellectual freedom and the significant role Pennsylvania played in the Human Rights issue of freedom of religion and expression.
Ephrata Cloister preserves and interprets for citizens and visitors, this 18 th century religious community as a meaningful example of religious toleration and intellectual freedom in the New World and of the significant role Pennsylvania played in the human rights issue of freedom of religion and expression.The Ephrata Cloister presents tours, educational programs, exhibits, and publications that increase understanding of this community and of religious toleration in colonial Pennsylvania. Major themes include:
- The people who founded and participated in the Ephrata community;
- The prominence of this radical religious community with strong Germanic traditions in the context of colonial society;
- The religious beliefs that drove the austere lifestyle of the community;
- The extraordinary domestic, cultural and social by-products, including fraktur, musical composition, religious writing, printing and architecture;
- The Cloister as a contributor to German culture in Pennsylvania
We'll work with your schedule.
632 West Main StreetEphrata, PA 17522
- Sales Process
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a week or more as desired
- We're happy to work with your schedule.