Do you like making presentations?
74 people are interested
Present community education programs developed by Aging and Disability Services Division using scripted PowerPoint presentations and other prepared training materials. To accomplish this, volunteers will perform the following:
- Accept invitations for presentations and add them to the schedule
- Transport audio visual equipment to and from events as needed
- Transport printed program materials and supplies to and from events
- Distribute printed information about the Low Income Subsidy, Chronic Disease Self Management Program & Diabetes Self Managment Program and the Alzheimer's Disease Supportive Services Program (CarePRO) throughout the community
- Respond to general questions about the programs and be ready with referral information to assist individuals in accessing the assistance needed
Learn about this, and other volunteer opportunities at the Nevada Aging and Disability Services Division.
When: May 31st, June 7th OR June 19, 2019 from 10:00am-12:00om
June 28, 2019 from 1:00pm-3:00pm
The session will be held at 1820 E. Sahara Avenue, 2nd floor, Suite #201, Las Vegas, NV 89104. Call Cheryl Coleman, (702) 486-2439 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
We'll work with your schedule.
Aging and Disability Services Division1820 S. Sahara AvenueSuite #208Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Public Speaking
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Orientation & Training time committment is 10 hour