Providing an hour or two of time away for a caregiver can be a great help, giving the caregiver assurance that their loved one can be left at home safely. No lifting, feeding, transferring, or medicating. A short time away can make a world of difference to a full time caregiver.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours each week
- Events Committee
- Mr. or Ms. Fix It, we can find a...
- Office help wanted....
- Reassurance Phone Calls
- Friendly Visitors
- Help a senior with Shopping &...
- Respite for Caregivers
- Make going to the doctor less...
- Bring a smile to a senior -...
- Caregiver Relief/Visiting
- Business Advocacy
- Drive the Neighbors Who Care Van
- Business Help/Benefits Assistance