Burn Survivors Throughout The World, Inc. (BSTTW) is a nationa and international 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. BSTTW is looking for individuals who have worked at putting together concerts and is willing to donate their services and contacts in order to create the yearly BSTTW Fund Raisng Musical Concert with one or more bands. The concert does not only have to be in the United States. Since BSTTW is an international nonprofit organization the concerts can be all around the world.
The funds raised will be used to help individuals who suffer a burn injury receive the medications, medical treatment, medical supplies, rehabiltation, support and the financies needed to rebuild their lives.
Students are accepted. BSTTW is willing to offer internship work with your university.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>You must have musical contacts and experience in setting up concerts and contacts to help the musicians donate their services and/or lower their fees in order to help the concerts be fund raising concerts.</p>
- BSTTW Chinese Team
- Grant Writer
- BSTTW Newsletters
- Book Writer/Editor
- BSTTW Vietnamese Team
- BSTTW Fund Raising Opportunity
- Annual Report
- BSTTW Volunteers In India
- eBook Editing & Creation
- BSTTW Rebuilding Lives Project
- Translation: All Languages
- BSTTW Colorado Volunteers
- Arabic Translation
- BSTTW Fund Raising Musical Concert
- Internet Language Translation
- BSTTW Texas Volunteers
- BSTTW Media Press Release