Burn Survivors Throughout The World, Inc. (BSTTW) is a national and international 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. BSTTW is looking for people who are interested in helping the non-profit organization raise funds throughout Africa, Argentina, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Iraq, Israel, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Slovenia, Spain, Taiwan, Tanzania, the UK, the United States, Viet Nam.and other areas of the world.
The funds raised will be used to help people who suffer a burn injury, family members and public education.
BSTTW is in need of people who have a history of fund raising, have knowledge in filling for grants, have contacts in corporations and government agencies and are willing to do what is needed to get the job done.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>You must have a history of fund raising for organizations and groups. You need to have contacts and the willingness to put forth the effort needed to raise the funds needed to rebuild the lives of people who suffered a burn injury and their family members.</p>
- BSTTW Chinese Team
- Grant Writer
- BSTTW Newsletters
- Book Writer/Editor
- BSTTW Vietnamese Team
- BSTTW Fund Raising Opportunity
- Annual Report
- BSTTW Volunteers In India
- eBook Editing & Creation
- BSTTW Rebuilding Lives Project
- Translation: All Languages
- BSTTW Colorado Volunteers
- Arabic Translation
- BSTTW Fund Raising Musical Concert
- Internet Language Translation
- BSTTW Texas Volunteers
- BSTTW Media Press Release