Bring a Smile to a Family
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where616 Orange AveFort Pierce, FL 34950
- Be Friendly, unselfish, non-judgemental and offer a ear for parents to be heard.
- Help families become happier, healthier and stronger.
- Coordinate (by phone) support services, locating food, shelter , clothing etc. through other community service providers and utilizing the 211 Directory.
- Show families how to save at the grocer using coupons
- Demonstrate monthly budgeting methods, how to save money on bills etc.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day a week
- Inspire, Motivate, Educate
- Computer / Technology
- Bring a Smile to a Family
- Performing Arts
- Legal Advisor to Grassroots agency
- Lego Mindstorm / Robotics
- Virtual (Advisory Board Member)
- SuperStars - Math Club
- Crockpots 4 Kids
- Grant Writer
- Carousel of Artists
- Office Support
- Sports & Recreation
- Literacy/Reading Help
- E-Newsletter Contributor/Social...